- An archipelago, located off the coast of Florida, USA, consisting of more than 700 islands, gained independence in 1973.
- Has been providing bank and trust services to the international financial community since the 1930s.
- A preferred financial centre for the possession of intangible assets, and the ideal location for business ventures and for corporations involved in international trade practices as it presents:
- - Tax neutral policy - no inheritance, capital gains, personal or estate gift tax.
- - Maintains a well regulated environment that fosters beneficial investment opportunities.
Amber Bank & Trust Ltd.
- Amber is a privately held bank regulated and licensed by The Central Bank of The Bahamas, providing customized banking and trust services to meet the needs of its international clientele.
- Senior executives have worked together for most of their careers providing a guarantee of stability and continuity. An old fashioned focus on client relationships coupled with modern private banking facilities, offering an environment for tailored services delivered with discretion.
- Amber offers a unique opportunity to partner with a growing financial institution which operates in a culture born of the best traditions of private banking, and serving a discerning clientele.
- The Bank holds an Investment Funds Administrator license issued by the Securities Commission of The Bahamas authorizing it to deal as Agent, Arranger, Manager and Advisor on securities and related transactions.